The time has come for my final progress update! I have basically finished my literature review, I have organised interviewees and I am ready to start working on my digital artefact. My digital artefact is – as I’ve stated a few times by now – a video series, so I’ve been on the hunt for photos and footage available to make the series visually compelling.
I was surprised to find Creative Commons actually had a vast amount of images available for reuse within the license requirements (non-commercial reuse), as in the past I’ve found it quite limited. I have a feeling the subject matter may account for the amount of available images to reuse, as I’ve noticed various sources have an interest in sharing the varied experiences of refugees.
View original post 217 more words