Cyber learning and Communication 2.0


As my research came to a close there was so many things I wanted to blog about and share, consequently I chose to hone in on the past and future of education and learning. I found myself concentrating on ‘cyber learning’ and the communication 2.0 phenomenon, terms coined to explain the conception of the near future of knowledge.

It is estimated that by the end of the year 46.1%of the global population will be online, where 75% of users live in the top 20 countries, and the remaining 25% scattered across the other 178 countries. Efforts has been taken by national governments to ‘create infrastructure that will meet the needs of a global digital economy (Mutula 2011, p.17). With the UN’s International Telecommunication Union report stating that this number will increase to 60% in the next 10 years. The ‘global digital village is becoming a reality…

View original post 324 more words

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s