I believe that I successfully improved the academic quality of my tweets over the second half of the semester. Beginning in week 8 I started to use outside sources to add to the depth of my comments. I believe that I improved my re-tweets by adding additional comments to engage or challenge the ideas being posed. However, I did decrease in the volume of tweets made during class since I did not pre plan my tweets—so I spent a fair bit of class time looking up academic articles. In the future I think it would be advantageous to do some pre-planning and have content ready to post before live tweeting starts. Overall, I believe that the content of my tweets have improved.