I have made some changes to my DA since my pitch, which you can find here. Below is my Beta presentation where I have identified feedback channels which have assisted in the development of my background research and future thinking.
- This source discusses the technology behind wave pools including: “Compressed air, levers and paddles, giant plungers and, of course, a submerged block pulled along a track, all produce surf.”
- Prediction that there will be individual buttons to change the wave they are riding
- Future of competitions held at wave pools in a controlled environment
- Combination of wave pools and new camera technologies to provide more data
- This source discusses a camera which tracks/films each of your waves. I think it’s safe to say that yes this is possible, probable but not preferable as it may result in crowded beaches. I will share this source…
View original post 235 more words