Here’s an update on my digital artifact.
The key takeaway from this beta report is that I’ve changed the format of my artifact – I’ve moved from doing a podcast, and instead settled on the idea of doing blog posts. The primary reason for this is that I’m simply to overwhelmed at the moment to be dedicating time to getting used to recording and editing a podcast, and I’m much happier and more comfortable writing blog posts. I understand that a podcast would have been the appropriate choice for this, but even recording this voiceover for my beta was stressful at the best of times.
I definitely feel more confident in my ability to deliver something half decent for my artifact now, and feel that I’m in my comfort zone with the blog posts. I’ve all but finished my first of three posts I plan on doing, and have a…
View original post 107 more words