Eventually, I finished the whole live-tweeting section, it is a fascinating and engaging activity, and gain a lot from this experience. In this blog, I am going to reflect on my second part of live-tweeting. Before I reflect on my live-tweets. Let me list some points that I mentioned in the last blog.
- Suggest getting better preparation such as having a detailed search before reaching the movie.
- All tweets need to contains visual elements (photos, GIF, etc.).
- My tweets need to include some articles and websites to increase the credibility.
- More engagement on other student’s tweets like increase the number of comments
- My tutor suggested me to link the lecture materials with my tweets.
Preparation of my Live-tweeting
After received some feedbacks and reflections on my first live-tweeting section, I enhanced my preparation before the movie screening. For example, I read the plot in IMDB and some reviews from other…
View original post 619 more words