DA Update: Big Changes

Misha's Blog

This Beta video outlines how my digital artefact is going and the changes that I made. The original concept was based around running an Instagram page that was devoted to spreading awareness for future generations on women’s health issues. After some crucial feedback from my tutorial teacher and fellow students, I decided that my digital artefact needed to be adjusted. My concept for my digital artefact was changed to further focus on the medical field of the future and how current health issues can lead to crises in the future. I also demonstrated in my video how I have been implementing class work into my post.

View original post

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s