Digital Artefact: Beta


Since starting this project, I have learned a lot in terms of ways I can better the PotteryBox social media accounts. I now have established goals for the end of the semester, as well as made a more cement plan for how to achieve that. The first few weeks of this semester were for prototyping, and now I can apply what I’ve learned from that stage to my digital artefact.

View original post

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s